THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL LIKELY BE UPDATED WITHIN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS BUT IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, YOU CAN CONTACT US AT [email protected].
Habari Gani? The Afrii-Diaspora Dialogue is looking for black and African writers to write original articles, essays, and research papers. WE ARE LOOKING FOR 10 – 20 ARTICLES AND/ OR ESSAYS. We’re looking for 800 – 1500 word articles or essays. WE ARE PAYING $15 per page with a max of two pages (maybe three if the content is good).
What We’re Looking For:
- 800 – 1500 word Articles, essays, or research papers.
- Correct grammar and punctuation.
- Articles that have a good summary of topic.
- Cited references (MLA or APA or CMOS).
- Work must be original and free of copyright infringement.
- Articles must be in English or translatable to English.
Topics and Example Topics
- Articles on Black/ African History not found on our website, including biographies, such as the Twenty-Fifth Dynasty of Egypt or the Queen of Sheba .
- Articles on Black/ African ethnic groups not found on our website, such as the Jamaican Marrons.
- Essays related to issues or conditions faced by people of the African Diaspora, such as the epidemic of HIV and poverty in black communities around the World.
- Research showing evidence of a particular topic related to black/ African people.
Approval of Articles
We will need to review any articles before we pay for them, so writers will have to submitted their work in some form for us to read (preferably in a word document editor for word count), but we will not use any articles that we do not purchased unless you choose to donate the article.
We are paying $15 per page (or 800 words) with a max of 1500 words. If the content is good enough, we may pay for a third page. The currency will be in United States Dollars (USD). Payment will likely be in the following form:
The Black Peoples Dialogue may modify, add or remove content from and article or essay as we deem fit.
Authors can receive credit for work via a short biography, including name, contact info/ link, but the copyright for the work will be transferred/ purchased and held by the Afrii-Diaspora Dialogue. Any bios, or contact links should be included with the article submitted.