Table of Contents
- Personal Information We Collect
- How Do We Use Your Personal Information
- Sharing Your Personal Information
- Behavioral Advertising
- Our Third-Party Service Providers
- Do Not TracK
- Your Rights
- Data Retention
- How Do We Keep Your Information Safe?
- Contact Us
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Short Description: We collect when users participate in activities on the Site (such as posting messages in our online forums or entering in competitions or giveaways) or other contacting us. This information may include your name, address, contact information, passwords, and security data, payment information, and social media login data.Personal information we collect can include the following:
- Name and Contact Data. We may collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
- Credentials. We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
- Payment Data. We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases or donate. This data will generally include your name, billing address, shipping address, your payment instrument number (such as a credit card), the security code associated with your payment instrument, your email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.” All payment data is stored by our payment gateway PayPal. You should review its privacy policies and terms of service.
- Social Media Login Data. We provide you with option to register using social media account details, like Facebook, Twitter or another social media account. If you choose to register using your social media account, we will collect information described in the section called “SOCIAL MEDIA LOGINS” below.
Information Automatically Collected
When you visit the Sites, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, country location and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information.”We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Sites (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Sites, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Short Description: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations. Explicit
Note: Consent given may be inadvertently given through your own actions, such as registering through a social media account, for this its important to read the privacy policies of any of our third-party service providers that you may use.
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our visitors use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Your Personal Information and Third Parties
We may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. Your data may be process through and/ or shared with third party vendors, services providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that service.
- Payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parities to use tracking technology on the Sites, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Sites during your sessions. This information may be used, among other things, analytics, marketing, protection against malevolent behavior.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Note. When you share personal information (for example, by posting comments, contributions or other content to the Sites) or otherwise interact with public areas of the Sites, such personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Sites. If you interact with other users of our Sites or register through a social network (such as Facebook), your contacts on the social network and other users of our Sites may see your name, profile picture, and descriptions of your activity.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
- COMMON LINKS INCLUDE:
- Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
OUR THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
Advertising and Direct MarketingMailChimp, Google AdSense, InfoLinks, VigLinksAffiliate Marketing ProgramsAmazon Affiliate Program, Creative MarketPayments and InvoicePayPalWeb AnalyticsGoogle Analytics, Facebook PixelSocial Media Sharing, Registration (Login), and InteractionDisqus, Facebook, AddThis, Google, LinkedInSite Optimization and ProtectionGoogle (Fonts, Translate, ReCaptcha, Maps), CloudFlare, Jetpack (WordPress), Two-Factor AuthenticationGoogle Maps.We use Google Maps for better user experience and services. You can find the Google Maps API Terms of Service at: https://maps.google.com/help/terms_maps/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track (“DNT”) signal from your browser.
As of May 25, 2018, a European privacy law — GDPR — is in effect. GDPR imposes new rules on companies, government agencies, non-profits, and other organizations that offer goods and services to people in the European Union (EU), or that collect and analyze data tied to EU residents. The GDPR applies no matter where you are located.
If you are a European resident (or in a region with similar laws), you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident (or in a region with similar laws), we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to the United States.
We keep your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this privacy statement unless otherwise required by law. Your information will be parsed once you no longer have an account with us.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records as required by law and Anti-Fraud standards.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
We use SSL/ TLS encryption technology on all our Sites, which encrypts most of the internet transmissions and interacts between our Sites and visitors. We have implemented many technical and organizational security measures to protect our Sites and user’s personal information. However, we cannot guarantee 100% security due to various instances, such as user error or malfunctioning device or software.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of majority in your state, province, or county. The age of majority in the United States is 18 years of age.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected].